Buckeye Broadband Internet
Buckeye Broadband Internet is a Cable Internet Provider
current Buckeye Broadband Internet Deals
Buckeye Cable Bundle Bundle 25 Mbps high speed internet and HD Cable TV for $49.99 per month.
Standalone Internet Plan 100 Mbps high speed internet for $39.99 per month. Includes unlimited data with no data caps.
About Buckeye Broadband Internet
Buckeye Broadband (formerly known as Buckeye CableSystem), is a cable provider serving about 150,000 customers. They are based in Toledo, OH, and primarily serve areas in NW Ohio, SE Michigan and Erie County. They cater to needs of both family house-holds and businesses by offering a standalone product, or a customizable package for the best customer experience. Not only are they an internet service provider, but also a cable company offering TV service, and home phone service. Buckeye Broadband now offers express internet speeds up to 1 Gig with 10 Mbps upload speeds.
Buckeye Broadband internet services offer:
- Typical advertised broadband download speeds of 200 Mbps depending on the plan.
- Starter Internet for $19.99 per month, 25 Mbps speed.
- Cable TV packages with cable television, internet and home phone service.
- Data from 10 gb to 100 Gigs, all the way up to Unlimited bandwidth plans.
- Speeds up to 1 Gig - 1,000 Mbps plans with 10 Mbps upload.
- Free Access to Buckeye's WiFi HotSpots
- Buckeye Business Internet, phone and IT solutions.
- Brainiacs: Unlimited phone support, remote access support, malware removal, PC optimization & Bitdefender Antivirus protection for three computers.
- In-Home WiFi included.
- Customer service: 24//7 customer service, frequently asked questions search page to solve problems, online info-guide pages, live agent support service, & Buckeye express email support.
About Buckeye Broadband
The CableSystem was created in 1965 in Toledo, Ohio. Since then they've been renamed to Buckeye CableSystem and the current name Buckeye Broadband. The company's mission is to provide communities with the best broadband products and services in all categories. Buckeye Broadband Internet is owned by Block Communications; a media-holding company founded in Ohio in 1900. In addition to internet connection services, Buckeye offers various products and services including home phone, cable TV packages, email address w/ 5.00 GB storage, and business channel.
Buckeye Internet Coverage
Buckeye Broadband Internet is available in a relatively small area of the north-east including parts of NW Ohio, SE Michigan, and Erie County. Use our Service Availability Form to determine internet service pricing and availability near you. Advertised internet speeds are an average, which can be subject to change due to location, usage and external factors. The company provides connections to approximately 150,000 people in the U.S.
Buckeye Broadband Services
Buckeye offers various products and services to meet customers needs; whether it be business account customers, or public customers. They provide broadband internet service, and offer bundles of one or more Buckeye services into packages such as cable TV, emails, home phone, and local business service options. With an advertised internet speed up to 1 Gig (1,000 Mbps) on their networks, the whole family/office can: search the internet, use gaming devices, stream video/music/movie entertainment, use tablets, phones, or any device, download photos, watch live sports and plenty more; without the headache of an interrupted signal or connectivity issues. Their home phone services allow people to make a phone call anywhere in the country, or long-distance and keep the same phone number. Buckeye Cable TV allows customers to use TiVo & "Buckeye TV Everywhere;" a product with 80+ cable TV networks for no additional charge, as long as there's a channel subscription on the cable TV bundle.
Some internet plans, package bundles, pricing, and promotions offered are:
- For the price of $39.99/mo. for 6 months, get 100 Mbps Essential Buckeye Broadband internet, no data cap.
- Buckeye Starter Internet Plan for $19.99 per month, 25 Mbps download speed.
- Download speeds as fast as 1 Gig
- Buckeye Home Phone Service for $9.99/mo. for 6 months, with unlimited local minutes and long distance calls. Caller ID and other features can be added for $10/mo.
- Cable TV & Broadband internet for $49.99/mo. Get 30+ TV channels, record videos on DVR with TiVo compatibility, and a 25 Mbps download speed for streaming.
- Supreme Internet $99.99/mo, Get 400 Mbps download, 10 Mbps data upload speeds.
- Switching to Buckeye from another provider can get customers a $500 reward card, or a referral credit of $250 to apply to your bill.
Charges & Fees
Pricing on a high speed internet plan or bundle may vary based on the terms and conditions of a contract agreement. Contracts map out the details on topics relating to the rights which both the customer & provider are subject to. It's important to review the content within the terms and conditions for any information that was not initially disclosed. They typically state information like prices, taxes & other factors that lead to the amount of monthly billing rates such as: package offers, temporary discounts, on-site network equipment installation fee & programming, teaser-price rate change, modem/cable box/router purchase or rental, data limits, connection choice, change of service rate, phone minutes and phone plan, and any activation fee or early cancellation fee. Some prices are subject to change without notice like best-price guarantees to match competition, or teaser rates.
Buckeye internet plans give the options of unlimited data or a monthly data allowance. Plans with a data cap can rollover to the next month if user's don't reach the data cap. Exceeding Buckeye navigation limits may increase your monthly cost. Like most cable companies, Buckeye offers introductory or teaser rates (though some other providers may offer fixed pricing or "price for life"). Buckeye also offers a customer service subscription; Buckeye Brainiacs for $10/mo. If a connection point or any devices ever have a problem, where something doesn't work and requires service; support technicians are available by phone/remote access. Buckeye Brainiacs subscriptions also include malware removal and computer optimization. Service visit charges are $45/hour and $11.25/15 minutes after the first hour, with equipment delivery and equipment pick up fees of $45.
As many companies do, Buckeye allows home and business owners to purchase their own modem or routers, which can save money on their average monthly bills. Doing so may also help save on network programming or property installation fees. Be sure to choose one of the Buckeye supported routers listed on their website to minimize complications. They also provide the option to rent equipment for a fee, which can help get access to newer technology on a regular basis. This allows users to choose whatever option best meets their needs.