Atlantic Broadband Internet
Atlantic Broadband Internet is a Cable Internet Provider
current Atlantic Broadband Internet Deals
Best Deal 100 Mbps home broadband Internet, TV, and phone for $69.99/mo for 2 years.
Gigabit Internet! 1000 Mbps download, 50 Mbps upload for $79.99/mo for one year.
About Atlantic Broadband Internet
Atlantic Broadband is a top ten cable provider serving about 450,000 customers in eleven states. They are headquartered in Quincy, Massachusetts and are one of the larger cable companies in the U.S. Atlantic Broadband was purchased by Cogeco in 2012. In addition to providing consumers and businesses with internet service, they also offer TV bundles with related products including TV listings, a customizable user portal called "MetroCast," and phone services.
Features of Atlantic Broadband services include:
- Whole-home WiFi and in-home maintenance plans.
- Advertised download speeds for residential service can vary from a rate of 15 Mbps download up to 1 Gbps dependent on the plan.
- Television service with a wide variety of content including High-Definition channel access for a better TV experience. TiVo compatibility is available to film up to 1000 hours of SD or 150 hours of HD shows/videos.
- Home phone service with unlimited calling. (International calling increases rates)
- Atlantic Broadband Business customers can get advertised download speeds as high as 10 Gbps.
- Manage Atlantic Broadband services on demand through their online web-page with your computer, tablet, android, or other smartphone devices.
- Bundles and packaged deals available with an additional discount.
- Free professional installation & programming, with a same day on-site device guarantee.
- Customer service and product support: Access live chat on their website, search for help & information on frequently asked questions. or call a toll-free phone number with 24/7 service.
About Atlantic Broadband
Atlantic Broadband was started in 2003 in Quincy, Massachusetts and currently have over 1000 employees. Their stated mission is to deliver "compelling, flexible and reliable services," providing support, anywhere within the community they serve; whether it be residential, or business customers. They offer internet, phone, business, email, and TV service. Their television services and video are offered in HD for both movies and television shows. They also offer TiVo compatibility for DVR recordings of HD Video and Movies. Some Atlantic Broadband offers include:
- Internet Assist: intended for new customers in need of connectivity with download speeds up to 15 Mbps for $9.99/mo.
- Fast Internet Standalone: $49.99/mo., one year price guarantee. Download speeds up to 250 Mbps with home WiFi included.
- TiVo Ideal Double Play: $99.99/mo., two year price guarantee. Download speeds up to 100 Mbps, home WiFi, TiVo DVR, TiVo voice remote and 200+ Channels included. Also includes Epix showtime channel access.
- HD Prime Triple Play: Three services in one package for $69.99/mo., two year price guarantee. Download speeds up to 100 Mbps, home WiFi, 60+ channels, TiVo SmartBox, TiVo voice remote and unlimited local/long-distance calling included. Also includes Epix showtime channel access.
Atlantic Broadband Coverage
Atlantic Broadband internet service is offered mainly in the eastern states of the U.S. They provide TV, Internet, Phone and enterprise business services to more than 450,000 business and residential customers in limited areas within 11 states. Find out if they provide their products in your service area by entering a zip code and service address into the Compare High Speed Internet form on this page. They service areas of some towns and cities within: Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Pennsylvania (PA), Maine (ME), Maryland (MD), New Hampshire (NH), New York (NY), South Carolina (SC), Virginia (VA), and West Virginia (WV). If service is not available from Atlantic, it's very likely that other internet services are available for your search location.
Charges & Fees
Contract terms and details may vary based on your provider, and/or state; but Atlantic has a few standard conditions: People may choose an autopay discount option, otherwise the company reserves the rights to increase the monthly rate. Atlantic Broadband offers customers the option to lease equipment for a set monthly rate or to buy a device approved for use with their service. If for some reason a site requires special equipment installation, the customer may be charged a fee on their first monthly bill. There are no data caps with most advertised plans.